Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sacramento here I come....

...right back where I started from!

I love Sacramento. I miss it. And everytime we visit, it still feels like home.

We are coming back for a summer visit in August. I would love to do some photo shoots while there.

The Details:


When?
The evenings of August 11th-13th (maybe 14th or 15th too)

Where?
I still need to scope out some final locations.
I will be looking for something URBAN and something NATURAL. Guaranteed to be cool!
I am thinking beautiful fields and cool old towns (roseville, auburn?)

How Much?
$150 for the session.
This includes the editing of 20-30 images in a gallery for your viewing pleasure.

Freebies:
3 - 5x7's OR 2 - sets of (8) wallets
2 - 8x10's
a hug from me.

all other prints and CD's sold separately. For a la carte pricing click HERE.


Who?
Families
Couples in LOVE
HS Seniors
Newborns
Children

How to contact me:

alidegraff@yahoo.com
Facebook


I would love to see you all. Whoever you are. Friends, long-lost friends, strangers, family....just do it!


To view samples of my Senior work, go to
www.bloomphotographyseniors.blogspot.com



Here is a little sampling of work, both old and new:







1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey you!!! I am so excited that we are going to work together =). You're pictures are sooooo amazing. I eed to speak with you though about a new blog of our stuff just so seniors can go there. I don't want to do anything without your brilliance by my side though =). So call me and we can talk ideas!!!